Monday, October 4, 2010

My Money Design - Example

This is an example of my finished product.  I have chosen Mr Ian Kiernan as my top pick from my groups list of top ten.




My money design features Mr Ian Kiernan.  He was named Australian of the Year in 1994.  I chose him because he is an environmentalist and he started the “Clean Up Australia” campaign.

My Design
My $25 note is designed in a light green colour because I think green is associated with being clean and having a clean green environment.  I also have a picture of Mr Kiernan which I modified to look like a drawing in Serif Draw Plus.  I also have a photo of the logo for “Clean Up Australia Day” which Mr Kiernan is associated with.  One thing that is always important on these days is to wear gloves.  I have also put a pair of gloves on the money.  I have put the word Australia alongside Mr Kiernan’s photo.  I have also put a small square in the lower left hand corner of the money which is the clear security tag.  I have added the denomination in the top right hand corner, and also the serial number of the money.

Remember:  This is a brief example of my finished product.  You may choose to add more detail or colouring to your new $25 note.

No comments:

Post a Comment